Monday, September 29, 2014

Review: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Clear Lotion

Neutrogena Review

What do I like about this?
  • Easy to absorb: The product absorbs to my skin quite easily. When putting the lotion to my face using my palm, I feel that it almost the same as washing my face with plain water.
  • Simple design: It is a clear bottle with simple wordings. I like the fact that I can see the content without opening the bottle itself.
  • Gentle: I have finished using the first and only bottle I bought. I would say that it is gentle enough such that it does not cause any breakout to my skin.
  • Price: I remember paying less than SGD20. I think this product fits into my tight budget.
What I don't like?
  • Texture: While it is easy to absorb, I feel that I am buying a diluted product because it feels like clear scented water.
  • Effectiveness: It moisturizes my skin to some extent, but it does not do much in calming the redness of my skin nor reducing the occurrences of pimples.
  • Usage: I bought it originally as a lighter moisturizer but I think using this alone is not enough to provide enough moisture to my face.
Will I repurchase?
Maybe not. I think I will opt for other multipurpose product that works better for my skin, especially for calming the redness due to acne.